Saturday, June 6, 2009

Note Cards


I was in Denver this week and got home Friday afternoon. Last night I started playing with the pen tablet I got for my laptop. I drew a strawberry and then incorporated it into some note cards for the girls and me. I then started on the note cards I promised Bobby months ago. All are done! Emmy, I'll bring them to the beach or mail them -- just let me know your preference. We are going to Jayla's 5th birthday party this afternoon. She is having a pool party and Molly and Bjarne hired a clown to paint faces and add some extra fun. I'll be sure to get some pictures!

1 comment:

The Howell's said...

Awesome! Thanks so much--you can just bring to the beach and i'll mail my thankyous out from there. Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That pen thing sounds cool--so you can just draw straight to your laptop now?